Your eyelashes are extended ONE by ONE. Each one is selected carefully to fit with your natural lash. There is NO limit of how many lashes to be used. If there's a natural lash, it's extended. One could call it "multi-layers" or "semi-permanent" or whatever terms used on the market, we commit to achieve the best possible set every time. If you only need a more subtle set, please let us know.
We have done hundreds of sets and have tried many different products .Currently, our estheticians perform no less than 130 sets of lashes every month: That is about over 13000 strands of lashes applied. Our estheticians are well experienced in the application of eyelash extensions.
We do have our own quality checking process to test new products before releasing for use.
Time required: 90 minutes Full Set Reg.: 110.00
Touch-up is done at the end of the second week to keep the look full (at its best). This service is charged depending on the time required.
If the full set was done at another salon, we will need to check the status before an estimate. In cases where the bonds were in chunk, it will be time-consuming to remove them.
Removals - when applied at our salons - cost 25.00
Why come to us for Eyelash Extensions?
Fact: We do more than any other salon in the Ottawa-Gatineau region.
Our Estheticians are highly experienced in the application of eyelash extensions as they have done so many sets for the last many years.
What to do when you come in for Eyelash extensions?
* Clean your mascara completely: the oily mascara will cause the bond to weaken and broken out. This will save us time to dedicate to applying the lashes.
* Remove your contact lenses
* Do not be late: we are usually booked back-to-back.
Caring for Eyelash Extensions:
* First day: avoid getting them wet to give the bonds time to tighten.
* Never use oil-based products like regular mascara on them. With eyelash extensions, no mascara is needed.
If you think you still want mascara, ask for even longer and thicker next session.
* You can use extensions conditioner to strengthen the bonds and make them shinier: ask your esthetician.
* Avoid using cotton to wipe the extensions: the tiny lint might got caught in a bond and cause discomfort when you blink. Just use your fingers to gently rearrange them (after a shower).